The Complete Works of Sri Chinmoy
Ganapati Press is publishing the complete Works of Sri Chinmoy as a hard-cover series – a total of about 80 to 100 volumes, averaging 800 pages each. It is anticipated that all volumes will be published in time for Sri Chinmoy’s Centenary Celebrations in 2031).
- This is a high-quality hardbound edition, printed on acid-free and lignin-free paper; it meets all ANSI standards for archival quality paper.
- The text is carefully proof-read to assure fidelity to the original words, as per the author’s guidelines.
Complete Works (main titles)
- #1 – Poetry, vol. I (2016) (The Dance of Life, The Wings of Light, The Golden Boat) – note special price: $50, €50
- #2 – Answers I, tome 1 (2015) (Sri Chinmoy answers, parts 1 to 19)
- #3 – Answers I, tome 2 (2015) (Sri Chinmoy answers, parts 20 to 38)
- #4 – Stories I (The Earth-Illumination-Trumpets of Divinity’s home – Illumination-experiences on Indian soil – Great Indian meals – India and her miracle-feast)
- #5 – Answers II (Flame-Waves) – €30 – $35
- #6 – Stories II (Amusement I enjoy; Enlightenment I study, Is your mind ready to cry? Is your heart ready to smile? Life’s bleeding tears and flying smiles)
- #7 – Poetry II, tome 1 (Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, part 1-50)
- #8 – Poetry II, tome 2 (Ten Thousand Flower-Flames, part 51-100)
- #9-12 – Poetry III, tome 1 – 4 – Twenty-seven thousand Aspiration-Plants (part 1-270)
- #13 – Plays (Avatar Plays: My Rama is my all, The Son, Singer of the Eternal Beyond, Lord Gauranga, The Descent of the Blue)
- #14-20 – Poetry IV tome 1-7 – Seventy-seven thousand Service-Trees
- #21 – Answers III – Sri Chinmoy Speaks vol 1-10 (2018) – €30, $35
- #22 – Anecdotes I (Run and become, become and run)
- #23 – Plays II (Seven plays including The Heart of a Holy Man)
- #24 – Anecdotes II (Salutations, I love shopping, World Experience Tree Climber, Sri Chinmoy visits India)
- #25 – Answers IV (Earth’s cry meets Heaven’s Smile I-III)
- #26 – Talks and Essays I (Yoga and the spiritual life, Beyond Within, Everest-Aspiration)
- #27 – Prayers I (My Morning Soul-Body Prayers part 1-21)
- #28 – Answers V (13 books including Aspiration-Flames, Secrets of the inner world, The body, humanity’s fortress and Aspiration and God’s Hour)
- #29 Poetry V (19 books published in 1970s, including My Flute, Europe Blossoms, The goal is won and Transcendence-Perfection)
- #30 – United Nations – works I (13 books including The Garland of Nation-Souls, Reality-Dream, Union-Vision, The inner role of the United Nations)
- #31 – United Nations – works II (5 books including Peace-Blossom-Fragrance, My meditation-service at the United Nations for twenty-five years, My prayerful salutations to the United Nations)
- #32 Prayers II (64 books – My Christmas-New Year-Vacation Aspiration-Prayers, My Early Morning Prayer-Journeys, My Early Morning Heart-Climbing Prayers) (2021)
- #33 Talks & Essays II (My Rose Petals, Fifty Freedom-Boats to one Golden Shore)
- #34 Poetry VI (58 poetry volumes, “When God Love Ascends” (1975) to “Love, Compassion, Forgiveness” (1993)
- #35 Answers VI (16 books on meditation) – “The hour of meditation”, “Meditation: man’s choice and God’s Voice”, “Meditation: God speaks and I listen”, “Kundalini: the Mother-Power”, “Prayer-world, mantra-world and japa-world”, “The summits of God-Life: samadhi and siddhi”
- #36 Poetry VII – 46 poetry books including “My soul is free”, “A true disciple” and “Disobedience, time is up!”
- #37 Answers VII – 18 Question and answers from the early 1970s, including Eternity’s soul-bird, A galaxy of beauty’s stars, A God-lover’s earth-Heaven-life, God-Life: is it a far cry? Dipti Nivas.
- #38 Autobiography I (17 books about own life, family and India. Including, My brother Chitta, My Consulate Years and A service-flame and a service-sun
- #39 Aphorism I (22 books of aphorisms including Meditations: food for the soul, Flame-Goal. Daily meditations, Arise! Awake! Thoughts of a yogi) (available 1 Jan 2023)
(Note: These single-edition editions will also appear in the main title collections)
Single-edition Hardback collections
- Everest-Aspiration – $20
- My meditation-service at the United Nations for twenty-five years – $25
- Transcendence-Perfection – $25
- War: man’s abysmal abyss-plunge – $15 (parts 1 and 2 combined)
Heart-traveller series (paperback) ($10)
- Aspiration-flames + Aspiration and God’s Hour
- Sri Chinmoy Primer
- Everest-Aspiration (note: $13, €13)
- Flower-Flames (207 selected Flower-Flames)
- New Year’s Messages from Sri Chinmoy (1966-2007)
($10US, €10, $15AU, £7)
How to order
These books are available to order via Amazon and other online retailers, but it is usually cheaper to order directly through us.
- Most volumes are available at the standard price of €40, US$ 45, AU$ 55, £35.
- Different price: Poetry I – $70, €70 Answers II Answers III, – €30 $35
- Tel 044 7952 419874
- Tejvan via MMS
- Tejvan Pettinger 29 Campbell Road, Oxford, OX43PF, UK
We can deliver to anywhere in the world.
- 1 or 2 books €10, UK £5. US $10, AU$15
- 3 books or more – free delivery
- €5 per book. Though, we might be able to give better rates for some European countries and large orders.
Rest of world
- Contact for delivery costs.
Purchase from bookshops / online retailers
These books can also be purchased/ordered from major bookshops and book dealers. You may also be able to order through your local bookshop. They are available from major distributors, such as:
- The Book depository – e.g. SCA vol 1, | Stories vol 1.
- Amazon.com – SCA vol 1 | Stories vol 1.
- Major Bookshops, e.g. Barnes & Noble | Waterstones
The collected works of Sri Chinmoy have been placed in the following libraries.
- University of Melbourne
- Library of Trinity College Dublin
- National Library of the Republic of Moldova
- British Library
- Bodleian Library Oxford University
- Cambridge University Library
- National Library of Scotland
- National Library of Wales
- University of Hawai‘i
- University of New Mexico (UNM)
- If you wish to donate books to archive with a local Public Library, please be in touch.